Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wednesday musings

You reach a point where it doesn't really matter anymore, what's happening or not.

I'm so sure; it's so real; it's only getting moreso, and my own self-assurance is all I need.

There is so much in this world that I can't control, but I can be the master of my own heart and mind, and that I can trust. I have this wonderful secret, the secret that changes everything, and daily I ask Him into my heart and into my mind. And we sit quietly and figure me out.

And then, well, for everyone else and everything external, I can look with peace and think, well, if it'll happen, it'll happen sooner or later. In my life, trusting God's plan for me has always been the best decision. At every turn, and with no regrets. Yes, I will be faced with decisions, but for now they aren't mine to make. I am a person of action, but I owe it to myself not to take any until it's the right time. And now, is certainly not.

So I wait. I know what I know, I feel what I feel, and I choose to walk outside on rainy days listening to music that makes me grin instead of making me cry.

That is how I would rather live life; skipping down streets and beaming back at the bright sun.

peace&love
lab

No comments:

Post a Comment